Your frequently asked question's
To make your life easier we have compiled a list of the most frequently asked quesitons about Boutique Money Management. In no particular order they are:
- What if I only want to book 1 session?
- No problems, you can book one-off personal coaching sessions for $155.00 per hour inc GST.
- I need help but I don't know what program is best for me?
- That's ok, all new personal clients receive a free 1/2 hr telephone consultation so that we can help you discover what's best for you. To book your free 1/2 hr telephone consultation, contact us today.
- I'm a new client, can I book straight into a program?
- Absolutely. If you know which program suits you, your free 1/2 hr personal consultation will be added into your first appointment.
- It's difficult for me to get to your office?
- No problems, we can happily visit you at home or your office within our home service area. We also conduct many appointments over the telephone to fit into your schedule.
- What do I bring to my first appointment?
What you need to bring will depend on the program that you have signed up for. It is best to bring any documents regarding loans or outstanding debts that you may have. Most importantly, bring along any money or investing questions that you have.
Your first appointment is an exploratory session where we will listen to you and what you want to gain out of the program. We will also explain to you how the program will work, tailoring it to meet your needs and walking you through your first tasks.
- Can I easily compare your e-book packages to find the one for me?
- Absolutely, we have a quick and easy comparison of our e-book packages here to help you make the right choice.
- What if I can't make my appointment?
- We understand that things change and you can't always keep your appointment. However, we do appreciate a minimum 24 hours notice to cancel or change your appointment.
- When do I pay for my program?
- To make sure you get the most out of your program by staying committed, payment for all programs is required on or before your first appointment. An invoice for your program will be sent to you prior to your first appointment.
- Can I upgrade my one-off session to a 4 or 6 week program?
- Absolutely. If you decide that a more detailed program is right for you, simply contact us within 30 days of your appointment and ask for an upgrade. We will happily discuss your needs and book in your next appointment for you.
- How do I pay for my one-off appointment?
- At your appointment you will be provided with an invoice for the time you booked with payment required within 48 hours. If you and your coach decide to extend your appointment, a new invoice will be emailled to you.
- Do you receive referral payments from other professionals?
- No, Boutique Money Management does not accept referral payments from any other professionals we may recommend to you.
- Are you financial advisors?
- No, Boutique Money Management are focused on financial education and financial coaching. We will teach you about various investments but we will not sell you a financial product. We are the personal trainer for your finances®, getting your money fighting fit.
- Is Boutique Money Management right for me?
If you want to take control of your finances and learn all about money, then yes we can help you. But don't take our word for it, read here what some of other clients have said about us.